Last Update: October 13th, 2016
2. What information we collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including the following:
- User profile data: name, email address, user IDs and names of 3rd party sites, OAuth access tokens of 3rd party sites, profile photos on 3rd party sites.
- The Service can fetch chat conversations, attached files on 3rd party sites and any information provided by 3rd party APIs.
- Information you voluntarily provide to the Service or when you contact us for any reason.
We collect this information:
- Via the APIs provided by 3rd party sites.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service.
3. How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the services you requested.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To maintain and improve our Service, to develop new services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Service's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may, without restriction, disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Service, our customers or others.
5. Data security
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
User's profile data is not visible to any other user except in those cases:
- Name and profile photo are visible to "friends" that the user is connected with on 3rd party sites. Users can form a team (similar to a Facebook group). A user who has signed up with his/her Facebook account can see his/her Facebook friends' names and profile photos when sending a team invitation.
- Name and profile photo are visible to team members on the Service A team member is not always a "friend" on the 3rd party sites. The fetched data such as chat conversations are only visible to the team members.
6. Accessing and correcting your personal information